What exactly are PROTUFF products?
Our products are nutrition supplements which are formulated clean and with carefully selected ingredients and super foods in right proportions delivering therapeutic benefits. We do not believe in Pixie Dusting.
What is Plant based Protein?
Plant based protein is a source of protein which is derived from plants. This can include pulses, tofu, soya, nuts, seeds, brown rice, Spirulina, peas, etc.
Even animals derive their proteins from plants. These animals then provide protein in the form of Milk, Eggs, Meat, etc. which are commonly consumed by humans.
How to choose the best quality Plant-Based Protein Powder?
The following points need to considered while selecting the best Plant based Protein Powder –
- Check the Protein sources and Digestive enzymes
- Avoid fillers like coconut flour, psyllium, sugar
- Avoid Artificial Sweetener
- Check the Allergic contents like soya, dairy, peanut
- Avoid Pixie dusted products (i.e. ingredients added in miniscule proportions for name sake, with no real therapeutic benefit)
- Avoid Gums and Thickeners (Used just to make the shake look thicker)
- Do not buy products that are near to expiry
How are plant based proteins helpful for your body?
Plant protein not only provides the building blocks for healthy muscles and tissues, it may also be beneficial for weight loss. They tend to be lower in calories and fat than animal proteins, but higher in fiber and essential nutrients. They can be a great alternative to animal protein. Plant-based foods typically contain fiber, which promotes good gut bacteria, smoother digestion and better heart health. A plant-based diet is linked to lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
Do you need protein powder even if you do not go to the gym?
As per RDA, a normal adult requires 0.8 gm to 1.0 gm of protein per kg of body weight. But vegetarians lack protein in their diet and thus Indian society is largely protein-deficit. PROTUFF Plant Protein is a nutrient dense supplement fulfilling about 40% – 50% of the daily body requirement in one serving (25g protein) and the rest can be fulfilled from the daily food sources.
Why PROTUFF Plant Protein the best?
PROTUFF Plant Protein offers a blend of multisource plant-based protein derived from European Peas and Sprouted Brown rice. It is also packed with the goodness of clinically researched Terminalia Arjuna (Ashwagandha) and Super greens blend which are a rich source of Antioxidants and Omegas. It is hypoallergenic, easy to digest, contains no saturated fat and has zero added Sugar.
One serving of 30g delivers 25g of complete protein with 5.7g essential BCAAs and Cardiotonic properties, fulfilling about 40% of daily protein requirement. PROTUFF Plant protein may also help in lowering blood glucose.
It is available in 3 delicious flavours – Belgian Chocolate, Café Mocha and Vanilla and 3 sizes – 200g, 250g, 1kg and 2kgs.
You can make amazing recipes – smoothies, shakes, fruit ice candy and bakes.
What are the Key benefits of PROTUFF Plant Protein?
- We do not believe in Pixie Dusting. Our product is formulated clean and with carefully selected ingredients in right proportions delivering therapeutic benefits.
- Ashwagandha Extract – A testosterone booster, increases muscle strength and has anti aging properties..
- Spirulina- Space food used by astronauts, a high source of protein, it’s an ideal snack after a workout to promote recovery, improves BMI.
- European Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Source with complete BCAAs and a PDCAAS of 1.0
- Wheat Grass Ext and Moringa Ext. – Super foods which help in digestion and boost energy.
- Digestive Enzymes (Pepsin, Papain) – Optimize the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, and protein into amino acids for faster absorption and reduces gas and bloating.
- Clinically proven results of Oxyjun (Arjuna Ext.) as a stimulant-free cardio booster.
Ø 5.6 % increases in heart’s blood pumping capacity (LVEF)
Ø 93.4% subjects exercised longer without exhaustion
Ø 4.9% increase in VO2 max
What's the best time to have it?
It is important to choose the most convenient time, suitable to you, to consume nutritional supplements daily for effective results.
How long will it take to see results?
You should start feeling the beneficial effects in 15 days and see the results in your body in 60 days.
How long can I continue having it for?
We recommend consuming it daily for 8 weeks to see best results (based on clinical data). After that, you can choose to either continue using the product or with a break of 1-2 weeks. It’s perfectly safe to continue using the product for any duration you would like.
What is a PDCAA score?
The Protein Digestibility-Corrected Amino Acid score tracks a protein’s digestibility and the profile of essential amino acids it contains. It ranges from 0 to 1, with 1 being ideal, that is when a protein has a complete amino acid profile and is easy to digest. PROTUFF Plant Protein has a PDCAA Score of 1.0 (Equivalent to Whey).
Will it make me feel bloated like other whey protein supplements?
No, Plant based proteins are much less acidic than whey and generally do not cause bloating and gas. PROTUFF Plant Protein also has Digestive Enzymes to aid digestion further.